¿y tu?

donde tu y tu tiempo valen mas que mil palabras......

ÍndicePortalFAQBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

Comparte | 

Adelaide free online dating - Need to relieve some tension badly!

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
Toowoomb
Invitado

MensajeTema: Adelaide free online dating - Need to relieve some tension badly!   Dom Jul 24, 2011 7:26 am

Wollongong online dating - Best sex ever My name is Evelin MESSENGER i'm looking for a guy that will please me and enjoy my company. I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then write me.. singles in Mildura free online dating Gladstone dating dating in USA Orange free online dating Free Online Dating Sites I do like to stay at home and cook dinner and cuddle up to a movie. I like to make my man happy and I am very affectionate and touchy. I will put my all into a relationship I just expect the same in return. Want to know more then just ask me. I'm new to this but can't resist. I need a man who knows his way around a woman's body and who isn't afraid of her mind. I'd love to meet someone with the same goals; no seriousness, just lots of fun. I'm pretty nice-looking and give great blowjobs. I've never disappointed anyone yet. Fun or a good time for me, can involve just hanging out casual and drinking a few beers with the guys(figure of speech because i hate beer lol), or on occasion i like to be a Barbie, get all perty and go out doing something fancy while being spoiled and treated like the *Queen*. I love being active doing anything, since I like being outside. Darts, playing tennis, I like golf, live sporting events, rollerblading, but I need my partner in crime to do all this with! im a party girl that goes to college and that is new in town and looking for some fun. im lookin to chill with someone tonight or in the next couple of days. i like my freedom so im not looking for anything serious. if youre looking for a cool cute girl to chill with and have fun then send me a message. I love being intimate. I enjoy snuggling and cuddling. I love my life and everything in it, I'm just looking for a little excitement and some good times. Only want guys that are disease free too pelase. I am a very unique person. I love listening to music. I keep to my self mostly but im not really quiet. I can be shy at times. It doesnt take me long to get use to people and am looking for a guy to break me out of my shell.

Adelaide free online dating - Need to relieve some tension badly!
Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.